Guests, please note
- No 24-hour reception. Reception hours are 7.30 am – 9.00 pm. Guests who plan to check in or out outside these hours are advised to contact us directly by email.
- Check-in time is after 2 pm and check-out time is before 11 am.
- There is an additional fee if you wish to check in early and a late check-out fee will apply after 11 am. However, you’re welcome to leave your luggage at the hostel before check-in or after check-out.
Terms and conditions
- All guests must present a passport or a photo driver licence on arrival.
- Accommodation must be paid before or on arrival.
We would appreciate you following these rules to ensure a pleasant stay for every guest at Chan Cha La 99 Hostel.
- Please take off your shoes at the front door.
- No smoking inside the building.
- No eating and drinking in any room (except for bottled water). Please eat in the kitchen area.
- No visitors are allowed at any time.
- No washing clothes in the bathrooms.
- Please respect other guests and our neighbours. Keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
- We have hot water, microwave and fridge in the kitchen.
- You are welcome to keep food in the fridge. Please write your name on the container and make sure it is removed from the fridge before you check out.
- In-house laundry service is available. Please ask at Reception for costs.